Another main US-based cryptocurrency exchange is certainly reportedly considering going public. Kraken revealed record-breaking Q1 numbers and is also planning an IPO – following in the footsteps of Coinbase.
- Coinbase is the initial major US-based cryptocurrency trade that will see its BÖRSEGANG (ÖSTERR.) later this month.
- As CryptoPotato reported , the company will have its gives listed on Nasdaq upon April 14th.
- However , Coinbase isn’ big t the only one. According to a Bloomberg release , Kraken is also considering going public.
- The exchange also contemplates a direct listing, but it would certainly supposedly happen next year – in 2022.
- The news came as Kraken released its quarterly report, uncovering record-breaking numbers following Bitcoin’ s face-melting rally in order to above $60K.
For us, any kind of volatility is good but it’ s always better when it’ s on the way upward. […] The very first quarter just completely blew away the entirety associated with last year. We beat last year’ s numbers by the end of February. The whole marketplace has really just exploded. – Said Jesse Powell, CEO at Kraken.
- In his own words, Kraken is certainly “ looking at being able to move public sometime next year. ” He also revealed it “ would probably be an immediate listing, similar to Coinbase.